"Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character?"
sonikkii replied to your post “also in case youre wondering why this shows “Perfect!” even though I…”
can’t you get a total of 999 rings for each stage? or is that just for the treasure hunting stages?
you can dig out rings in the treasure hunting stages. Each dig you make has a certain chance to dig up rings (or other objects). But if you actually play the game competitively, this is not allowed, because it’s something you can just repeat over and over again, and the one who does it the longest has the world record. For competition, only the predefined rings from the stage and those you get from checkpoints (which are by the way max 35 rings) count
I’m just so emotionally attached to a lot of the people I follow. Like, I might not even talk to you, but I’ll see your little icon and url pop up on my dash and I’ll just stare at it and smile and be like: friend.
another thing, the Dreamcast version of the game sometimes has some minor differences, such as ring placements. For example in City Escape, pretty much at the beginning after the snowboard section, you have a 20-ring-box on Dreamcast instead of a 10-ring-box on the other versions. In total you can get 12 rings more on Dreamcast. So if you wanna be on world record level on ring attack you need the Dreamcast version
whoaaahhh there’s more rings in city escape than the actual total says? :o i’m learning new things about sa2 all the time
yeah I just explained that (before I saw your reply), it’s because of the checkpoint bonuses, so you can have more rings than the ring total says
also in case youre wondering why this shows “Perfect!” even though I missed a ring, that’s because you can extra rings from the checkpoints. So you can have more rings than there are in the stage. And the ring counter doesn’t check what rings you have collected, just if the ring number you have is at least as high as the number of rings that are in the stage. So you can still get a “Perfect!” if you miss rings
Thanks for the tag, windayy!
- Name: Patrick
- Nickname: Nimrod
- Birthday: October 2nd 1995
- Gender: Cis Male (he/him)
- Sexuality: pansexual, a bit demisexual as well
- Height: 168cm
- Time and Date where I am: September 19, 22:14 / 10:14 PM
- Average hours of sleep: 7
- OTPs: Sonadow, Silvaze
- Last thing I googled: a page from my uni/college I’ll start in a bit
- First word that comes to mind: word
- What I last said to family members: you did that because I pissed you off
- One place that makes me happy and why: my room. Because it’s my room and I have private space here and it has lots of cool stuff in it
- How many Blankets slept under: 1
- Favourite Beverage: iced tea or flavoured water
- The last movie seen in a cinema: no idea
- Three things I can’t live without: music, internet, privacy
- Something I plan on learning: informatics and speedrunning (or practising more)
- You have to listen to this song: Against Me! - “Slurring the Rhythms”
- Tag 5 people: not tagging anyone